2012年11月13日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre thought of here I

Know why, the Jing Feng Luan always has difficult to express trust to me, this is 1 kind to hard to say a clear felling, I feel from time this probably is my own imagine oneself as the favorite.But, when I saw Jing Feng Luan that eyes that is full of a tender feelings honey idea, I the meeting involuntarily sink therein.
"Yes!Ye now is a city teacher loudly be be of person, live in the such a yard, and then how to say to is reckless waste of grain."
Han Xiang Lan underneath also matches Jing Feng the Luan say, public with say to is to tell in succession, but I is on smiling didn't say again what.
In their eyes probably I am a sky, but who again know they show now of isn't they's heart to truely think of, oneself still stays to order caution is good.
Chapter 40 again rise meet head on a wave

I appear lost in thought of looking at green bud of the ordering of treetop in the yard, but sudden I but heard Jing Feng Luan whom is talking, that person of voice seem and acquaint with, it is a rich and honored to walk into a to listen to at and the Jing Feng Luan talk, I am about to walk into of time but heard the rich and honored asking a way,
"Madam, does that this matter still say with master?"
"Temporarily still don't say with master, the business of this snake snakes and scorpions scorpion one by one of come, see to Wang Da is to want to doom a person to death master this time, you don't say with master first, he the wound on the body exactly order now, don't at let vexed heart of master."
Listen to 2 people's conversation, I ambiguously know and what is up took place and saw come from personal or guess quasi-, Wang Da isn't thus simple of end to aim at my scheme.But don't know this time he has again what scheme to deal with me.
See to me still get I see, thought of here, I walked to go out from the garden, over against my Jing Feng the Luan see me, it is a smiling face to bloom to sign a horse on the face,
"Master, you how don't see beauties of spring over there, how arrive at here?"
"I just miss you at say what want to deceive me!"
Hear the scare that I say this words, immediately had one silk on the face of rich and honored,
"Master, isn't I don't tell you, but this matter really is too ……"
The appearance that looking at rich and honoreds scare, I say,
"I ain't blaming and scolding you, I know Wang Da is can't understand so.Wang Da is this person I am also to have understand, just don't thought of, he will at my after death come so all alone, see to me still keep despising him, you say exactly is what affair."
"This ……" rich and honored saw Jing Feng Luan is one eye.
"Master, still I say, we at the workshop of outside city to seal."The Jing Feng Luan says.
Surprisingly Wang Jia is to really want to have a liking for my crystal shop, but even if is that they wanted to break head also unexpectatively, this thing that is just my brain to order in a D just, if say unusual article, if I the words thought, again what is this kind of silver mirror to publish.
", BE?Wang Jia's this undertaking only wants to appropriate to oneself my crystal shop."A stratagem is in mind to take shape, don't aware of self on the face of peeped out smiling face.
"Master, have no what of,Cheap Beats By Dre, now the property of our house, even if is have no to is also full can enjoy life."The Jing Feng Luan comforts my way.
"I am thinking, how I should do just can let Wang Jia, can return not and with bare hands."The smile on the face again presents on the face.
"Rich and honored!"I call a way.
If the rich and honored is lookinging at me, heard me and sang a promise, "master, don't know that you have a matter to order small."
"I want you in our store, the silver mirror of surplus all handled for me with the price of each noodles 10,002 silvers."
"But master ……" rich and honored hesitates of say.
"See to you still don't know contented!"I gave a deep sigh one to say.
"Master, ……" rich and honored has no one silk of ashamed, "small of the peter ascend you which!"
"Ha ha, the rich and honored sees to your Ma Pi's effort is good at!"
Rich and honored Shan once the Shan smile and back at part.
"You do accordingly, I from have extraordinary plan."
After going to, the rich and honored bottom's Jing Feng Luan looking at me, her look in the eyes tells me, and what to think is what in her heart now.
The "master, " Jing Feng Luan stuck to come up, the plump chest squeezed my arm.
Face a thus romantic condition, I also had to surrender, darling of told her own plan.
The city teacher is again given by the crystal shop shocked, who don't also thought of, crystal shop will with thus the low price sell a silver mirror.Momentary, the merchant prince of city teacher set up to again bring about a burst of purchase of fanaticism, very short two days, I all of several noodles silver mirror in the crystal shops sell.
At chessboard street my abode, the rich and honored is making collective report two days of circumstance to me.
"Master, I see comer many to all relate to with Wang Jia closely, I think they are to don't buy our mirrors to walk behind again does the costliness sell?"Rich and honored of still have a silk for doing not understand my behavior in the tone.
"What I wanted is that they buy, ha ha!Otherwise don't I still know how to do.Rich and honored you after going out tomorrow, seek some people spread words for me to go, say that I want will we the work preface of crystal shop-made mirror Be public to sell, all please for me each Ta-f companies of city teacher, price Gao Zhe De!"
"Master, you ……" rich and honored heard my words after lookinging at of gape I.
"You want that tomorrow sell an exorbitant price the secret recipe, stay by the side this hot potato than us not good?"
This time the rich and honored is really surprised Be getting more foolish, looking at my along while what don't also say.
Several days that immediately after come down, everythings all press my way of thinking to walk, ten thousand Li two years, the beginning of in Marchary six, and then is a bright spring-time, at ordinary times in this time, should be calmness breathed hide joss-stick Ge, now but is a life hullabaloo.
Originally is the on the stage used to display gorgeous Zi of miss in Ge, now but stand"world first eye" Li Jian.
"Everybody, everyone can arrive at here today, I think all the owner is for the sake of the enemy wants to sell of the secret recipe, think that my Li Jian is to see enemy the owner make good in this city teacher, but today I but want to stand here, enemy the owner sell out by the secret recipe that it makes good, is really a life is but a dream.I declare a Jing price beginning now!"
"50,000!"Below don't know is who called 1.
"60,000!"
"Seven!"
……
"350,000!"I heard this voice, Wang Jia still kept cannot helping but calling price, but I know Wang Jia is this time is an impossibly easy successful, thought of here I of face top not from of presented the smiling face of one silk again, but turned an eye, I puts on again it goes, surroundings of person all at look at a top gradually intensely hot turn of Jing price.
"400,002."
Come!Finally still kept coming, looked own effort still don't waste.
The time in the beginning of the year, the city teacher lately opened a clothing material shop that is named "seven roseate cloudses"s, the owner made the Hao mark, he made to order a both sides mirror in my workshop, so still say up have some friendship, but in my workshop after having an accident, everyone also slowly neglected me with my distance.This year in commercial circles, many add flowers to brocade like ox hair, can give timely assistance of but is only a few.
So tell me in the rich and honored, the Hao is marked to visit of time, my pouring is true to order surprise again.I mark with Hao is also just a little have association because of that both sides mirror, he to seek me, this pouring is a seldom seen affair.
Meet to speak of words to just know, originally the Hao mark is person's surname in Hangzhou, there is conflict on the business of his seven roseate cloudses and Wang Jias, but at city teacher Wang Jia is in the cloth industry but is who can not also move of big tree, this time hear I crystal shop's having an accident is the enemy whom Wang Jia plays tricks to be in the light of an enemy in the underneath is a friend, the Hao is marked to seek me.
Listen to Hao object words, pour to also let me to to him not and smallly present new look, probably is the reason that is from scholar, Hao object the thought and those businessman who are pure hasn't small difference, more important he can to the plans that I say all very quick realization.
This is I arrive at here behind for the first time, can be thrilling of and one personal confabulation, let me have the felling of a kind of bosom friend to the Hao mark.Wanting now, or being a Hao to mark is true of be like oneself to feel so, have common words with oneself.
Or the Hao mark is a city mansion pole Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论