2012年11月26日星期一

cnn eady drawn to an end

Write thing, the head even can not quiet down for a long time.However, this book has already drawn to an end, I definitely step up to end it, cash oneself the commitment of the eunuch is not.)





Book 15 match the joys chapter 389 to turn to fight Southeast Asia
Renew time:2008-10-39:27:51 chapter word numbers:6273

Chapter 389 turns to fight Southeast Asia
At will quick if thoroughly push over income building in after, I am in a good mood,Facebook, immediately start out a relation to start dealing with Zhao to celebrate affairs and plum just Xi Di affairs.
Di the affairs in fact handle easy, the dragon helps now and the clear door have already thoroughly controled boundary in Guangdong, connect a natural door under my control and also start withdrawing influence toward Southeast Asia.The survey that passes a mafia, sometimes efficiency even far by long odds lead the police's identification.Is very quick, new appointee agent Anne of Guangzhou in the clear door who is responsible for this case celebrates and then hands over all evidence to the my hands.
Originally and unexpectedly is the good affair that bribes a certain small secret society to do in the clock house!I sneer at and see to although they leave a mainland for a year of long, still don't forget the old grudge to me!Since it is so, I can't forget yours, either, waiting your will be an exhaustive destruction!
BE handing over to Zhao Min the evidence if after, I launch means again, with just promoted to see one side for Qin Guang Han of the Wei pair in Guangdong province secretary.Lead long line in small cloud under, Qin Guang Han's relationship with me is close day by day, we of formed a common benefits body gradually.Qin Guang Han is very not smooth with the relation of his younger brother Qin Dynasty China, 2 people are in fact same father different motherses brothers, from small have already had a hostile mindset.
Under the match that Qin Guang Han and rise the Ji check Wei in Guangdong province secretary farmland just, the government method Wei secretary dragon by oneself, I celebrated Zhao successfully affairs to quell down.After all although someone lodges complaint, but someone has no evidence.Although those 73 people collectively disappear, also not the representative has with me what relation.In Guangdong, up go to save Wei secretary, descend go to police department a certain police substation bureau chief, already almost have no with I mutually negative of exist.
After putting even all these, time already very late.I have no immediately a house of returning to Dongguan, but bought the abalone thick soup of building in swallows' nest gruel and Hui of winning the building after crabbed dining and went straight to Zhao Min if of house.
Press to ring a door bell very long, have a drowsy look of Zhao Min if just lazily open door.I took a look or so, smiled to hug she goes in, but closes the beauty of door to warm and affectionately dedicate up romantic on kissing, really warm and fragrant.
Looking at me to put a swallows' nest gruel, abalone thick soup on the dining table, if Zhao Min the ground of Zheng Zheng stares at me language not, in the eye but contain profound feeling.
"Did not definitely eat in the afternoon?"I am aming tiny tiny on smiling, hugging the beauty to the bosom, then hold up a swallows' nest gruel, use spoon to lightly pick her that powder delicate small mouth side.
If Zhao Min the Zhan opened a small mouth to wrapped into spoon, immediately abashed Qiao face the Fei is red.
"Is delicious?In fact, this was the swallows' nest gruel that I buy for you to win building for the second time!"I ha ha say with smile.
"Second time?"Zhao Min if was some to oddly see my one eye, puzzling.
"It is a second time.The first time is to give you and the thunder-storm Ting buy, however you almost didn't eat what."I explanation way, but eyes stare at her Jiao Yan.
If Zhao Min the jade face is tiny tiny on changing, immediately sigh 1, stretched hand to clench me a , small track:"Dead guy, even want the persons in the heaven jealous, bad die you!"
I ha ha on smiling, soft-voiced way:"In fact, I must thank elder brother Lei.If not because of him, the possibility that we probably have never handed over to gather forever.Is quick if, owned you, really good."
If Zhao Min the eye wave flows to turn, tender feelings honey the idea don't extremely spill out such as the wisp, she opens jade arm to tightly embrace each other I, soft track:"Jia Wei, until now I just body flavor's arriving is concerned by the son of a boy of real taste.Had you, I also felt really well ……however-"
I daut a delicate small face of her jade, way:"However what?"
If Zhao Min the Jue rises a small mouth and slightly beats me for a while, the Jiao bends of way:"You this guy really is a flower heart sex maniac, sought so many sisters for me!Hum, think of so cheapness you very not Fen,cnn!"
I spoil a Ni ground the small nose that clenched to clench her and roar with laughter ground to pick the swallows' nest gruel to her to eat, way:"Is quick if, we hereafter go abroad, does your parents agree?"
If Zhao Min contains a swallows' nest gruel to wrinkle up bushy good-looking sword eyebrow, the bitterness wore a Qiao face to stare my one eye and swallowed next Central America eat, the Jiao hums one- track:"Is all your this bad guy, none of somebody elses knows how did the heel home person say!"
I smile a way:"Is quick if, not say and then temporarily don't say.Hereafter waited us to there form engagement to marry in Arabia, I miss uncle's aunt and then can accept!"
If Zhao Min smell speech a wisp of face that was lightly red to float jade while ascending, very is to sweet and charmingly stare my one eye, let my bones are all of numb and weak-originally heroic bearing direct and simple Jiao beautiful girl unexpectedly also ability effeminate really make me some not to believe my own eyes to this extent.
This night, I didn't return to Dongguan, over there simple and crude single dormitory in, a certain best Jing flower is used her that is soft to get fed up with young and delicate body to with ease cast a glamour I, let my heart in torment, so happy as to forget home and duty.The Zhan opens a woman who embed the beauty, unexpectedly born Mei bone, this surprises me deeply.
The × × × × × × × × × ×
Southeast Asia's biggest city Jakarta, the prosperous city person flows if knit, the foreign country romantic feeling makes people infatuate.However for Be forced to wander about some persons here to come to say, but can not let go of heart to enjoy everything.
Lin Tong and clock house's side pays a sons clock to sit alcohol in the bar after the way, part the color be fond of fan ground the Qu see bar inside those are dressed in a hot big breast, part continuously cup Central America the wine Be fierce to infuse toward the throat.
The sudden shoulder is clapped several bottoms, Lin Tong has some to angry ground to turn round and ascend but foolish live.I stand at him after death, the corner of mouth Qin wears one smile of cold scraps of putting on, cool way:"Lin Tong Xiong had long time no see!"
Lin Tong gets a shock, just if an old cat that is burned tail shout that the ground jumped, point voice call way:"Wen Jia Wei, you ……you how here?"
I the ground of Ji Qiao hope this always at set against with me of guy, sneer way:"Lin Tong Xiong, meet an old friend away from home but the life is three one of the greatly quick matterses, you respond unexpectedly and like this, might it not be is that there is ghost in the heart?Or, are we not to meet an old friend away from home, but is it the other place that meet creditor?"
Lin Tong nearby once that big and strong youth facial expression change, is treating to speak threat, all guests from inside in sudden bar stood and included those the just still just dissolute skeleton ground induce a smile of gorgeous female all coldly the lo wears Lin Tong Er people.
I ponder ground to stare at that youth, smile way:"You are the cousin clock that the clock respects Qi after the way BE?Is very unfortunate, looking like you is my one of the target.However,google, if you would like to cooperate with me, secret society dragon provides asylum."
That youth is great anger, scold a way:"Put your mama's smelly complete nonsense!Wen Jia Wei, the other people are afraid you, Lao Tze just can't fear!There was a courage to give° Lao Tze to kil, don't the inside is bothersome, Lao Tze not eats this set of!"
I sneer at 1 and turn a way:"Once head, I disliked most of was this kind of mouthful to spray the guy of Ju.He handed over to you and hoped getting the thing that I need after an hour!"
Once head uses "loved pity horizontal overflowed" of continued to long for vision gentle and softly and stared at a clock after the way, ha ha say with smile:"Lord in the door pleases trust, belong to bottom this time especially the idea took 18 hells to all come over, I believe no one ability cook lead!"
Hear four words in 18 hells, clock after way still still can, while seeing know more wide Lin Tong's facial expression to ascend upheaval, the lips of deadly pale don't already cringe to get up.
At once head big hand a flick under, several big fellows rushed toward in the past and fell a clock after the way ground, blocked up that guy to continuously and wildly scold with the smelly socks of mouth, binding to take was to the back of the bar.But at this time bar already close a door well, pin up the brand of "stop business".In fact after finding out Lin Tong and usually appearing and disappearing this bar, Long Bang early low price buying in the bar, then set up to wait for Lin Tong waiting person to go into Gou.
Nearby, Lin Tong whom I still take to smile to sit to the whole bodies all to shiver in the Su Su stare at ever cold Ao of this old day but haughty airly threatenned my person and could not help a Pie mouth smiling, way:"Is really this momentary that momentary!Not Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论