2012年11月22日星期四

beats by dre cheap mayor of the east

Heart."The east is red to smile to smile, " don't the ground not dare to say.I protect I still more than enough.You probably still don't know.I am process special forces to train."
"Is old Xu, don't worry, there is my Chen Jian lately at, the certain protection is good east mayor."Chen Jian lately also hurriedly declares to say, " can send my parties of the police force of to come, should be able to control situation."
Xu Qing Ge this bottom not say what, had to sigh an one breath.Know to face to get off for a ground of time, Xu Qing Ge just came out 1:"Mayor, you still want caution some, notice an oneself safety."
"Good.Respectively act."East redly the facial expression beginning seriously get up, " old Chen.We go in and find out bureau chief Weng Fu first and see an affair how."
"Mayor, the person is too many and enter don't go."Chen Jian lately and a little bit saw the spot and judged to say right away.
"Give me Gao Yin's trumpet."The east is red to took a look, really is a huge crowd.However, in fact big parts of persons is join a crowd for fun, manufacturing conflict of is also anterior 200 people.
"Mayor, like this goes in too dangerous."Chen Jian Xin some unable to decide.
"Not is have you to protect me?"The east is red ha ha a smile."Go fetch.Go in for our two people., Do we still fear the masses of the people?"
"Go.That I accompany the mayor to make a trip."Chen Jian lately bit to grind teeth and also went ahead regardless, the bottom took out Gao Yin's trumpet from the police car and pass to the east is red.
"Each citizen, I is your mayor east red."East red once connected Gao Yin's trumpet, start shouting, return part in the center walk toward the crowd.
Chen Jian Xin strain, hurriedly heel go up, and ordered nearby of criminal police captain:"Hurriedly send a few casual wears protection east mayor."
"Chen Ju, you don't worry and have already had our casual wears on the eastern mayoral〃 side, Weng Ju early arranges."Captain says for the low voice, " still has the country Anne's comrade at in, my understanding."
Chen Jian Xin this just breath a sigh of relief, if this eastern mayoral〃 what problem, own responsibility that can Be getting bigger!
Crowd right away calmness come down, before laid siege to the person of county government to also stop an attack.
Immediately after, people started discussing in succession.
"See, that is us Heng newly arrivedly young mayor in the Xiang City, also true young."A middle age says very excitedly.
"This mayor still true Yes, a person dares to go toward so to drill in many people and also Be not afraid of other people to beat him."A young man ha ha smile, praise a way.
"Blah you, the mayor is a text song the star come down to earth, who can harm him."A old headman reprimands angrily to a way, " you don't follow those people commit tomfoolery, serve prison term."
"Grandpa, I can have no so silly.The people in"young man Pie Pie mouth, " are obviously made use of, also silly suddenly and suddenly.Is those strings to come to string rascal for going to, I know them, is the green Feng helps, usually play rascal down the street."
"Also the only eastern mayor dares to come, another of be an officer of be all frightenned run to where go to."A female youth angrily says.
"Baby, you don't know."The male youth of flank hurriedly says having some the meaning for showing off, " he ascends my idol, you see the lenses that he save a person in the SAMSUNG coal mine, much natural and unrestrained.For saving a person, don't even want own lives, also be covered up at underground.I also want to report a public official right away and hear now we does the Heng Xiang City recruit a village officer."
", I thought of, this period of time, is the television station old to sow that news."The female youth says with smile, " is too far, can not see clearly."
"The eastern mayor finally came, this situation also only had an eastern mayor so a heart live for people, having the energy ground the leadership just canning town getting.The crowd in now of"a staff shape ground the person breath a sigh of relief, " thinks to want to work difficult do, my fee exerted argument, also advises to return to more than tens."
"Yes, I this is also similar."The flank shape ground of a staff says, " however, our town leaves here far, the persons are few.The affairs like this afraid not to control and results in a bloodshed conflict."
"Do not grasp several individuals perhaps is to don't go, is those rascals, make terribly,Beats By Dre In Ear.The mayor of"another person sighed an one breath, " is so young, I am some to worry."
"I have confidence to the mayor, don't in year Gao there is ambition, have no ambition empty live 100 years old.The somebody else can be to become available in the market long, the nature is the ability with him."The staff who first talks says, " you see mayoral〃 that cool-headed strength, the root is to have ready plans to meet a situation."
If the east is red to listen to this words, affirmation will feel funny.This time, the east is red to is also a skin of head to crustily ascend, where talk up what have ready plans to meet a situation.
The east is red to feel oneself the elephant is a leaf to float Ping, in this masses of the people's ocean among, could not see a limit.
"The citizen, I is your mayor east red."East red continue to shout a way, " has what problem we can sit down to talk, I stand here, and the your parties representative comes over."
"You this kind of behavior is illegal, want a great problem."The eastern red expression is also some worried, " lays siege to a county class political organization, is very serious problem.I believe that you win many people is be subjected to other people of bilk, don't know the rights of the case."
"The citizen who join a crowd for fun please leave, the person is getting tooer many, influence here not very good."The east is red to continue to shout, the in the mind also has no bottom, " stays here also insecurity, be the close relatives of home all are still waiting you to return to."
The east is red to make the future generations dealing with the officers and workerses meanses of strike in all took out, pour also be regarded as 1 set connect 1 set, let nearby of government method secretary Chen Jian lately and greatly for sigh.
"East mayor, you can make decision for me.The person of "a middle age with ragged clothes fell to bump ground to run to come over, " county police department humiliated a person too much, my virgin died, didn't give a parlance.Virgin his elder brother the last police department say a reason, be also beaten by them lie in the hospital."
"Big uncle, this affair I knew."The east is red to make his/her own voice soft possibly, as long as someone appears publicly, the affair has a turning point, " I promise the explaination of a satisfaction to you, but this place isn't a problem-solving place.If you believe me, and your relativeses return to first, I promise by 7:00 p.m. and definitely visit at your house in person.You see how?"
"The mayor of the east, these people aren't that I call come of."There is some strains in the middle age, " my kin friend adds also not arrive 100 people, I also not know, why will the affair make so greatly!"
"I know that being someone is intentionally doing in disorder, is those rascals, they are the underworld members whom the green Feng helps."The east red facial expression beginning seriously gets up, " big uncle,Beats by Dre Electroplating, you don't want a wrong again wrong, be exploited by other people,beats by dre cheap.Return to first, I promise that 7:00 is before certain to the affair that your house handles your virgin."
"That good, east mayor, I believe you."The middle age hurriedly says that" I return to right away, I don't know that they are underworlds of, what does the green Feng help?, I understood, my virgin had while was living a boyfriend was that what green Feng help of head of group.This rabbit Zai son, give° my house to harm miserably.I wait you, east mayor, my virgin dies really too Yuan."
Say, the middle age once turns round and loudly shouted a way:"Each kin friend, the east mayor came, he promised me to go to the affair that my house handles my virgin before 7:00 p.m..Pleased everyone, all returned to together with me.There is underworld here being causing disturbance, we fell into trap."
The middle age is one hair words, he after death of 1200 people all follow into an outside to walk.Yes, none of victims made, oneself still adds what disorderly.Say again, the mayors all came, oneself still didn't walk, perhaps was really going to serve prison term.
At this time, another voice emitted out:"Everyone doesn't ascend this being of mayor, he this is the strategy for gaining time, cheat yours.Union is strength, don't walk. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论