2012年11月13日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre t they come to do he

Which day did she think of this Chi to come again, much an assurance always okay."
While speaking, the wagon walks to the front of courier station, at desolate officer way top, seem to be in addition to this courier station, could not seek any further other can stop for the night of place, original according to my meaning is don't come to live here, anyway here can not also compared with those big wine shops, however at present front not wear village empress not wear store of, also have to compromise.
The outside of the courier station hangs a few lanterns and drifts with the breeze under the blowing of breeze in night.Wu Tang is from the car Yuan on jumping but descending, come forward to hit a door.
"Mao Mao Mao!"
From the courier station in spread one to ask words,
"Who ah?"
Immediately after the doorway of courier station opened, a Yi soldier stands at the half dozen open of plank behind in door, he up and down conjectured me and Wu Tang for a while, also don't wait we to say what, he opens mouth to say:
"If this is the courier station of officer's house, not an Inn, you want to stop for rest and go toward back to walk 20 inside the ground have an Inn and live to there."
Wu Tang hears that Yi soldier saying this and immediately and in anger saying:
"You the thing for looking down upon everybody ……"
"Wu Tang!"My low voice reprimands angrily to a way.This time come in response to the affair in sky, I don't want to make too many people know, if the words said without any error by Tan Lun.Perhaps can really run into on the road several stir to want my item last.
I embrace the attitude for settling dispute and toward that Yi soldier to say:
"Old elder brother, we from agreeable sky of come of, you saw this it is getting dark, our front didn't wear a store after doing not wear village of, you give go a convenience."
Simultaneously say, I simultaneously pass past a 22 heavy of silver.That Yi soldier sees the silver of my hand, in the moment and immediately a bright, a copy silver to come to hand from me in, up and down threw to turn over two times, he looking at me to say:
"You are here slightly etc., I call in and show a Yi government adult."
After finishing saying these, that Yi soldier turn round and retracted inside the door, the front door of courier station immediately closed up.Wu Tang looking at me to ask a way:
"Master, why we not bright clear identity?Why the need for be subjected to this kind of person's spirit."
I smile to shake to say:
"And this kind of person dispute not to rise, you also yes, how say to is also brocade the dress Wei is 100, notice oneself's identity,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre."
Wu Tang has a little to ashamedly say:
"The mean person taught."
The persons all say that not appropriate officer doesn't know to be an officer of good.I now be truely realize this.Originally I repeatedly also beg for don't come down of glorious dress Wei waist card, ever since that time be set up formally for the cloth dress Hou, I was just tiny to tinily mean own will for a while, immediately sent to my in home of waist card for someone.
Now at present Wu Tang is also the glorious dress Wei registering at the brocade dress Wei is 100, take courtly of salary.However the only job is to protect me, this is also regarded as me small smallly strive for private 1.
Although"make a contribution" to go out 22 silvers, however seem the entertainment that we are subjected to in the courier station basically and those 22 silver dissymmetries.
I sit at table front, clipped the green vegetables in the dish to put in, after I came out from the prison in sky.I have never eaten any further so rough of meal, but taste now but also entirely different taste.
Although these meals make me remember fondly the day of having the past, but the extravagant life become accustomed to and face these foods now still really a bit hard next swallow.I just a little ate 1:00, let go of the bamboo chopsticks in the hand.
Looking at table the top is a few green vegetableses in the small dishes, Wu Tang in anger says:
"I seek their Yi government to go!"
I press down Wu Tang and lightly say:
"We compromise for a night be, don't bring about extra complications again."
Finish eating after meal, I am inclined to depend on the bed in the room, jolted on the car for a day in the daytime, the bones of the whole body were all a bit aching now, I on lying down, the bones of the whole body all in complaining to me, just shutting eyes have no much and greatly and in a short while.
The voice that spread into a burst of hullabaloo from the outside, I was wrinkly to knit the brows don't realize, but led one small meeting son, from outside spread a burst of aroma, and outside of the disturbingly noisy voice unexpectedly play more more strong trend.
I uncovered the quilt on the body and said to Wu Tang:
"See, exactly and what is the row, why so disorderly?"
Wu Tang went to an outside and soon came back, on the face angrily gravamen, I ask a way:
"What is the row?"
Wu Tang sees me, hesitated for a while and gingerly said:
"Is Wang Da in the next door now ……"
I am one Zheng, then say with a smile:
"Is not a natural rivals don't gather a head!Don't know what they come to do here?"
Wu Tang immediately after says:
"Last time that in response to the mansion Yin in sky also here."
I sat in seat of honor from the bed, then picked up the boot of ground, wore up and said to Wu Tang:
"Give° my robe me to go fetch, we see!"
Uncovered decorous cloth door screen, I saw two braziers that is flaming to burn in the room, but room in the center that big round table up put ten vegetableses.
"Everybody good pleasure!Is really a life where not and mutually meet, didn't thought of to can meet childe Wang here and really made people feeling surprised."My stem says with a smile.
Room Central plains this very disturbingly noisy voice, because my emergence, but all bring up with a round turn.Wang Da let go of the wine cup in the hand looking at me, not cold not hot ground of say:
"Do I say to is who.Is an enemy owner, I am also very surprised, enemy owner not at city teacher how also run to here, saw to us still really decree by destiny!"
Li Jing obviously sees me to reach with king of is some not to, hurriedly the dozen circle place says:
"It is Mr. Chou.Don't thought of that you will really have already far lost to face here, forgive offense, forgive offense!"
I see the meal on the table, then see the small powder head in several personal bosoms, some suppress don't live wrath ground in heart to say:
"The Ze Ze is really flourishing!Compare with me those four vegetables one soup.Is really a strong top a hundredfold!"
Lee respectfully hears me so on saying, hurriedly smile apologetically and says:
"Are they to don't know your Mr. Chou's identity, if they know that you are a teaching of Emperor nowadays a seat, how don't dare to neglect you as well be not."
After finishing saying these, officials' angry expression standing to the this side says:
"Give me Yi government that rascal son-of-a-bitch call come in!"
After waiting that Yi government to come in, Lee respectfully looking at to kneel in the Yi government on the ground and lambastes a way:
"You the thing that doesn't grow eyes.Unexpectedly dare to allow Mr. Chou to eat four the vegetableses are really one soup, ate the bear heart leopard son Dan, also don't apologize to for Sir!"
Once my handle knob flick and looking at that Yi government and coldly ask a way:
"I live into this courier station and spend 22 glistening silvers.But the supper just eat four the vegetableses are one soup, didn't know this Wang's childe to give you how many two silvers?"
See at present situation, that Yi government is there can also not understand exactly is take place what affair, he hurriedly looking at me to compensate a gift to say:
"The Sir is sorry, all that the mean person is blind dog eye, you Rao over small of this time."
I still keep pointing at the meal on the table to ask a way:
"I want the knowing this Wang's childe exactly gave you how much , you make people prepare a table of so flourishing feast."
Listen to I ask this, sweat continuously of continuously drip from the face of that Yi government bottom, however Wang Da very whole looking at me by Xia ground, slowly poured into the wine in the wine cupped the of kneed last prostitute.That prostitute often sent out Jiao laughter.
I am to coldly see one eye Wang Da, then lightly say:
"Frankly speaking, you give I top of four the vegetableses are one soup, exactly is according to what article does the rank give?"
The Yi government is a bit frightened that the ground looking at me.Lispingly say:
"Seven, seven, seven articles ……"
My by hand a Wang Da, then ask a way:
"This childe, do you know?His is according to what article does the rank give?I how have never heard, still take care of to provide a powder head in the courier station of imperial government?"
"Know!This Ye is city teacher Wang Jia's little childe."Yi Zheng answers to say.
I immediately after ask a way:
" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论