2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro Do not ask for me!La

All of the person makes tracks for into to serve prison term ……I protect to open certificate heart to add and then take the dozen of very big hand a mafia to at least fall back for five years!The crime rate will also lower a lot ……
But this is the affair of impossible occurrence ……have no police to dare to come here to catch a person!As for reason naturally also know.
This was the capitalism world, here, a mafia eldest brother, as long as the police has no evidence to grasp you, you can stand a waist very overbearingly to police's hoot:"Do not ask for me!Lao Tze is also a taxpayer, the taxpayer that feeds your police!"
The somebody of much less inside.Police's bureau chief who afraid of Vancouver saw them and all wanted to be respectfullly polite to respect!
This world also really has a little***……
I and Tai space a left a right accompany eight Yes are to enter a hotel, the hotel developed specialized elevator to keep a party hall.Tonight the public security here the Class is also very high ……certainly can't have what body search, but the entrances all have one to probe into an electronics door, just in each electronics door with the things like fresh flowers,etc decorate for a while, seem to be not to so stab an eye.
In fact these all is more than of, because the Tai space isn't intentional in said a words to me:
"The whole Canada.Suo Mr. Lin holds of party, didn't°yet who dare to take a gun to come in!The police doesn't go as well!"
The party hall is very gorgeous, can be said to be sumptuous, I even dare to affirm, the diamond necklace of the chest of a madam of my the left side, price enough I food and drink several years of!
But after all I am in the domestic, this kind of situation once experienced as well, so don't seem to be too narrow-minded.
I relaxed a mood, just followed eight Yes and walked into this party hall inside ……
However, I ten thousand ten thousand what to have never thought BE, I incredibly from here, is up one belong to my Chen Yang and belong to me small five of ……satge!
Performed to start, be not?

Chapter 144 【you ask for it! 】 (up)



The party hall is beyond doubt to is very luxurious.But come and go here of those people, each own extremely imposing background!
Eight Yes obviously have certain person's vein, I heel at his shuttle in the party hall after death.
The western people's party all basically chooses the situation used a cold meal gathering, I see very the male men and women female almost come together a the circlet son chat in the low voice.
Is open to say, at at the beginning ten minutes, I am still very shocked of …but ten minutes I have already fallen calm after ……or say is numbness come down.
Change to do a whichever person, if when you face to face stand on the Mafia of North America to rank three of household leader in front, you will be very nervous.
But if within ten minutes, what you see is the party evil spirit that the all similar black hand is, notorious reputation the mastermind of three K parties of the far Zhao, the Mormon sends of head of groupThe etc. of the etc.……The somebody of so many imposing general situation dint big household is in front of you rock, you will also I am similar to become benumbed.
Be full of a brilliant smile on eight Yes and a face, one face the person rear a harmless facial expression fatty enthusiasm embrace, 2 people pleased confabulation for a long time, then introduced me to the other party again, eight Yes introduce of time, give my Anne an identity:It is his nephew.
I use to for a while mount sudden attack English of study to say hello recently, my English is still not so good, after all study brief of and the other party gift Miao set language in the door isn't an easy matter.However in the other party talk speed not too quickly and time of not that complicated sentence, can also understand 78 to divide.
This person rears a harmless white man fatty, incredibly is the representative of famous the east of the United States a drug household!
Later on eight Yes again with an obvious of the old man of person's shape in the cc chatted meeting son.2 people just at will talked the topic like some weather or life, last eight Yes very concerning of courtesy for a while the hurl fee of the other party, get of answer BE:A recent receipt of a film that is being shown good movie is what they invest.
This old man is a Mafia.
Confabulation several after, we go away, eight Yes smile to say to me:"Investing movie to commit money laundering is a good way ……Be getting more regrettable, we are Chinese people, the investment restriction of good plan Wu is very disadvantageous to us ……alas, a good business outlet we temporarily but can not participate."
Tonight so far.I still have some doubts.I don't really understand eight Yes to take the mafia party that I take part in such a Class, proceeding from what intention.
Although I already formal heel eight Yes work feeling.But the businesses of eight Ye hands insides, I basically even the sides haven't touched.Tonight eight Yes but take I take part in this kind of situation, and very obvious, I serve as of role combine not only only is a footman, have several times he is to introduce me to a few somebodies very hard, and outward of introduction, all say that I am his nephew.
This kind of action, the Yun gives up of the intention was worth letting me to think deeply.
The time in 8:00 p.m. .I finally saw in that legend and controled the whole Canadian mafia, Canadian underground taking charge of of order, the hellish angel's godfather:Suo Mr. Lin.
Suo Mr. Lin's age should be as equal as eight Yes, but he has a liking for to want aer lot of than eight Yes old.Full head silver hair, was like very much to just lead the bishop whom the Italian brigade seized a world cup champion to do inside skin last year.His facial outline is very clear, the chin is just a little some emaciated, the lines has much of magic power, is been that pair of by it and thin princess Su look exactly alike of azure of eye pupil-I can affirm.This Suo the time that Mr. Lin is young must be a graceful bearing beautiful man.
Being full of in his eyes is wise and farsighted, that is a kind of equanimity, and the years precipitate of steady heavy and calm and steady, a person like this was all over full of a kind of generosity of spirit and made him have a liking for to rob an eye very much, the each and every moves all seemed to take the vehemence of several cents place of honor.
Can say, my whole life once sees of the somebody in.This Suo that is at present Mr. Lin regardless from his a bearing is still a vehemence, all absolutely top!
I saw a station at Mr. Lin of Suo later on nearby of"princess' his highness".
If before saying of that briefly fortune upon, this Su thin princess beauty to the impression that I leave, her beauty is belong to that kind of to seem to be angel of innocent, so tonight, she then displayed quite the contrary side ……
That aureate wave grows the Wan of delivering the quilt handiness to rise and displayed intentionally her swan similar and tranquil and enjoyable neck, she is dressed in the close fitting sleeveless Zhe of a deep color wrinkly Shan, opening of low chest a style of heart type is plentiful the good her hand to beat a full ground of up rounded curve to perfectly reveal!BE been that by it to expose two perfect hemispheres under the air before the chest ………be suffused with similar sheen of ivory unclearly!The skirt of Bohemian style puts under, a pair of plump long legs, then a pair of crystals high-heeled shoes perfect of the qualities being noble she set off ……that transparently binds to take the curve of delineating the calf daintiness ……
Can say, she the foppery tonight!Isn't intentional isn't well displaying her is a chemisette magic power!I saw her one eye, the in the mind immediately leaped two words;
Is sexy!!!
Suo wood and her daughters are alongside of since the step stood down, the Su thin arm Wan wears old Suo, that deep blue eyes imitate a Buddha still just to look for everywhere, the end suddenly falls look in the eyes at my body up.
I see later on she lower the head and Suo the wood said a what.
Eight Yes also saw a Suo wood and immediately walked toward him past ……
"My friend, how are you."Suo Mr. Lin smiled to send to open his/her own daughter and opened a pair of arms at the same time and towarded eight Ye smiles, 2 people embraced each other for a while.My seeing Su thin is squinting Jing to see me, my in the mind pondered for a while and thought of to treat to previous eight handing over of Yeseses.Just thinking openings and thin princess Su say "hello",beats by dre pro, but eight Yes is just talking with Mr. Suo, my person of this identity isn't openings interrupt.
"Recent your business is quite good."Clip a cigar in Suo Lin Shou, take to lightly smile an idea, his English the pronunciation is very clear, I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论