2012年11月1日星期四

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com e scar formation Fat

Way:"Being free is free, need not put~to the trouble the river is total, just small wound of, for a while good.Still invite a river total you at ease a short moment, wait doctor Zhong for madam and cure well, cure for Ms. river."
The river Zhong Chang sees more and know widely, puts in the custody of man sub- facial expression, having already known will never be small to harm, but the other party since would not like to make people visit, with his identity, the nature can't force.Then and lightly ordered to nod, turned head to the madam and daughter's way:"Doctor Zhong has a little a matter now, let's wait for a second here."Say to picked up a fish pole, start to wear fish bait, say with smile:"The fun that has never enjoyed to go fishing for a long time, unexpectatively still have this etc. free and unfettered place here."
The shouting ground is a , the fishing hook throws very far, on seeing signal, is the good hand for going fishing.
The river proper Xin keeps the mother company and slowly walks to us, lightly sitting Zhong Chang the flank is at the river.I towarded her to smile to beat hello.River the proper Xin Be wearing a smile to nod, but the facial expression seems to be not that happy, obviously this matter to her fight very much, frighten to frighten even if, also left scar, this rightness of always very self-confident to facial appearance of she to say but absolute injury.
I station start, go to lord house inside for public blunt Zhen cool tea, the Chuai comes over to pass to them.I lightly ask a way while walking to the river proper Xin nearby:"Don't worry, doctor Zhong's medical skill is very brilliant, the absolute meeting returns your snow kind skin."
River proper Xin forehead lightly one exhibition, the corner of mouth starts to be suffused with some smiling faces, way:"When learn so text Zhou Be getting more craped."
The river Zhong Chang hears this words and just notice my existence and saw my one eye, strange tunnel:"How, do you know each other?"The river proper Xin point nods and has some apology tunnels:"What know, does the daddy still remember?I once lifted with you of, I to after dividing and taking care of a logistics, the first matter for doing amiss."
River Zhong Chang a , suddenly realize points at my way:"You are the be dismissed for mistake by the proper Xin of, call what come, alas, see me this power of memory, for a while to forget."
I smiled to smile, way:"Call I small Teng good.Be free of, all of this were the past tenses.In fact Ms. river didn't also do amiss of, is what I am wrong."
The river Zhong Chang lightly sighs tone, way:"The cause and effect of this matter I knew, is really us sorry you ah!Did the injury employee's business.This bond maid, if not that I read newspaper up say your business, also really want to deceive not to tell me."
Looking at a river Zhong Chang this is the large group of old always incredibly still once interfered with me in person the business of this small public security, start to be suffused with some warms in my heart, but stronger of is a kind of thing person not, be in transit the helpless feeling for moving.Smile a way:"Really don't close Ms. river's matter.The truth says that at that time is a hatred a little bit, however turn head to see now, oneself also has many wrong.This matter doesn't calculate Yuan at 1:00."This is really my sincere talk.Oneself acted towards people to deal with affairs a method to really haven't appropriate place at that time.
The river Zhong Chang lightly clapped to clap me, way:"Young man, you can understand good, we have easy gentleman, there are words keeping saying.My river's house goes into business for more than 100 years, the ability attains today just some little from a small store of Zu generation result, coagulated several algebras ten thousand employees' strenuous efforts, treating kindly the employee was always a my grandfather Xun of river, this matter is really my daughter to make it not to, have never investigated clear wildly draw a conclusion.Let you be discommoded."
"Do not have, the river was total you again say like this, I am still getting more very much obliged."Drive river Zhong Chang so position of the person give so on saying, even if have the 1-day-old Yuan annoys to also have already comforted, besides this matter I am early thin to forget, if not that because this matter result in°in my destiny huge change, I afraid all early forget.
Pour is take care of man son some oddly ask a way:"How, was the text handsome you to once work in the Jia Yi before?"I ordered to nod, way:"I had been where working two years ago."In the heart loudly appeal to the public unfortunately, if receive a soldier now here good.Hear river the Zhong Chang this time words, allow him again distrustful, also is not likely to have already suspected to me.However the tube man son also calculates his confident, can make him hear also fairly good.
The river Zhong Chang sighs a way:"Your business I after once asking the proper Xin originally want to call her afresh you please back of, but she says what ashamed, and then say that you have already found out a matter to do in other places, we are also inconvenient to force again."Saying to turn a head proper Xin way is to the river:"You should be good good heel humane Qian!Otherwise the somebody else says that my river's Zhong Chang covers up shortcomings and works an unjust way."
The river proper Xin stared my one eye and said with smile:"Say again the sorry was a third time."I hurriedly say never, say that I must fold a life again.For I this small matter made you old to give a lot of care, I worked in the Ao in sky now, also quite good.
River Zhong Chang the point nod, smile way:"Let to receive to know this matter always, must say my taste not like, permissive your talented person like this goes away!"I am embarrassedly some on smiling, way:"The river is total you never say so, I am also one worker, work over there is all similar.Our this kind of person is up don't get set noodles."
The river Zhong Chang lightly shakes head, way:"The Mo Qi youth is poor, Mo Qing Ren is forever!The young man that truely has ambition only doesn't give up own dream, where can also find out own position, absolutely have successful in career day."One Zheng in my heart wonders you to seem at the metaphor what.
Float Piao suddenly huge jump, river Zhong Chang once the hand pull and have already risen a pole, water flower splashes, one is fresh and red to live a gorgeous carp the in mid air flutter is already.Setting sun descend the gold scale is shining.The river Zhong Chang roars with laughter, way:"Is so quick and then took the bait, the fish pond still didn't challenge sex."
The river proper Xin Xi laughs merrily a way:"I also want to snare, I also want to snare!"River the Zhong Chang and madams all smile a to smile.See proper Xin of river these days of to the rare good heart feeling, the favour passed the fishing tackle to her.
River proper Xin full of beansly up the bait throw a pole, however along while but have no acquisition, but river Zhong Chang and tube man son but repeatedly successful.Half hour past, unexpectedly I and she was a don't also hook.Spirit river the proper Xin Be fierce strange to is river Zhong Chang to influence her.Start to pull my way:"Walk, we change a place, I don't believe us an also the hook don't come up."
I helplessly toward river Zhong Chang and tube man son they smile and start to carry small Deng along with her and change toward another place.
The setting sun is infinite, once wore bamboo grove of sparse fall a shadow, soft earth shine at river proper Xin that beautiful facial appearance up, breeze light Yang, floated her skirt Ju.The thin joss-stick spreads, pleasing and matchless state.I Hey ground from smiled for a while, oneself would also have and river the proper Xin shoulder to shoulder angle for fish of a day is really a current affairs impermanent.
The time of half year, the whole of everything, all have been already changed.But return not to go any further formerly.
I saw proper Xin of river of Bo neck, ask a way:"The condition of the injury is getting more unimportant?"The river proper Xin point nods, way:"Is basic to calculate good, however leave some scar formation.Father says to receive a soldier to recommend to make me come to seek doctor Zhong here and said that he can absolutely throw away this scar formation."
I ordered to nod, consolation way:"Is affirmative all right, there is doctor Zhong at, affirmative admirable skill."
River proper Xin H'm 1, about to speak words, suddenly hang the telephone before chest to ring.Bell ring very of pleasing moving.But she just picks up a to see, become color on the face,did not answer and cans be rung by telephone.
However that person who make a phone call seem really insist, fire away at a time, and then continue to beat to come to second time.Start to be suffused with wrath on the river proper Xin face, simply broke off with hand all of a sudden, directly shut down.
I strange way:"How?Nothing important matter."The river proper Xin shook to shake head, way:"Pouring a nothing important matter is vexed!Beats numerous times for a day, I really can not stand."
I a , way:"Harass a telephone ah, that can forbid something to answer."
The river proper Xin sighed tone and rushed toward to beat a surface with the sharp point of fish pole, helpless tunnel:"That is getting notter so good, the person whom a has boon in me!"
Somehow or other, my at heart unexpectedly starts to emit a person's name, not from smiled to smile, way:"I know is who,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, definitely make track for recently you to make track for very fiercely."The river proper Xin says with smile:"Blah, how may you know?You whether want to guess brave ah, that I tell you, be not!"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论