2012年11月12日星期一

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com wo with those invade

Go into your method eye?"The heart says that seeing you is still overbearing!
Zhang Kun not from dark Be hated to heart.Say:"Listen to a servant say, the younger brother is also to carry the person of incomparable skill, don't know eldest brother, can I beg for to teach two to recruit?"
I not from one Zheng, did I when carry an incomparable skill?Is a Kun but on accepting folding fan, without extra trouble order toward the big cave in my Tan, goes wide Feng, quickly matchless.Luckily I is after really annoying to greatly become, although can't recruit type, but my reaction was quick many.I am the attack that may may once avoid Zhang Kun each time, in the mind not from of frightened, this Kun outward appearance is too much wining and carousing an of appearance, but make moves the milli- is very good, the paper recruits to keep pointing my whole body big cave, I have to step by step of countermarch.
Arbor although it is said big, but several recruit later on I already safety barrier for arbor, is already avoid to have no can avoid.Can not I have to rush through duck on-the-shelf, doing not know can meet the enemy too very.Song leg, left hand front, the back of the right hand, a recruit "the tail of Lan Qiao" by dint of felling once the hand take a paper, I turn over once the hand take, the true spirit eddy in the body divided to together and fluently begin arm wear the recruit type rush out.
Zhang Kun Yi makes moves, then know own of this ugly brother-in-law impassability fighting skill, but why he but can once avoid a little bit own cave?Zhang Kun's more beating is more angry, this son clearly is really can't does the fighting skill still pretend,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com?He unexpectedly and frequently takes off to come from F necessarily kill a skill.See come to this guy really be like Zhang Meng says of is a superior!One is dejected, the intuition fan was uploaded one devote major efforts, oneself is taken of fly.
Zhang Jia sees sister his/her own elder brother be raised, afraid his in danger, hence come forward to raise hand is one Zhang.Zhang Ying Ying then more of frightened, she knows own of the capability of the nominal husband is what astonishing.She is also a Zhang to stretch to own husband, with illustrated manual table cousin it round.
I didn't thought of own of that is peculiar will make inside the dint a recruit common"the tail of Lan Qiao" is like this big power, just at surprised of time, intuition oneself of back spread two devote major efforts, immediately two sharply inside the dint spread to drill to my whole body.The true dint full swing in the body meets head on to destroy two true spirits.But when I turn to come over and let go of Zhang Kun, Zhang Ying Ying's that Zhang positive shot is on my chest, at this time my true spirit just at two with those invade of true spirit cross swords, inside air defense falsely the chest spread a burst of huge pain, if greatly pound Lei at chest up, pain Che the bottom of one's heart.Hand not from of a loose, Zhang Kun drops at ground up.A heat flows to up flow out, in the close behind a sweet one mouthful blood jet, spread at Zhang Ying Ying's body up, on the face.
The energy of whole body seems to be taken out dry, I am nerveless depend on the safety barrier.The true spirit inside the body again and suddenly and violently walks, that kind of again condescended to come my body crary pain and sufferings of people last time.I seem wave in of one leaf bateau, difficultly struggle.
Zhang Kun after falling to the ground, slightly the crest is frightened, see that Zheng vomit a blood, again inclined depend on the safety barrier.Is a sky of Jiao son of he when does this kind of to treat, the in the mind fury wildly burns.See I be contused, Zhang Kun is still difficult to eliminate at heart, and it hates.He is bad to living to the Dan side, raise a hand one Zhang beat at my body up, I along with bumped to break a safety barrier, dropped to go into lake water.
I just at and painful do a conflict, have already felt a to strongly spread, immediately I got into one fresh and cool in.Inside the body of two true the spirit is battling out site, but suddenly arrive at fresh and cool make they slowly revolve, slowly they change of you in have me, I won to have you to synthesize integral whole.Pain and sufferings in the body slowly disappears, but distressing of heart?
Teach elephant a sting firm at in my heart, the reason the person will forget precept is that that sting sting of not enough deep!But this sting wore deeply my heart.Is full is to regret in the heart, do I when start believing that the others will love me?Don't I want to make all persons who despise me climb on my feet with money?I time of having stayed at Zhang Jia grow too much, I have to start my planning to want not I meeting drive this comfort and ease of life to whet sharp angle, lose my own target.Lake water of the early spring is still very ice-cold, be rush through of domestic will I am from water extrication of time, my body already cold deeply public the favour send back me to building in.Zhang Zhi Dong knows this after the event to quickly come over and sees me still don't wide awake, have to an order bottom the person don't tell others, Xie Zheng is contused by the young lady.Then he in a hurry walks out and makes people call in doctor Hua who help the Ren hall.
Purple cloud is arriving at a house, looking at a bed up of he.He double the eyes Be tiny to shut, the hair being getting wetter sticks on the forehead.But his face is last but is hanging one silk calmness, tolerate of smiling face, don't before thinking look so ugly.She looking at foolish at think there after of my in the mind is pleasurable many, affectionate always drive heartless harm, I hereafter can't be believing what love.I in mind plan my later matter.I can't stayed at Zhang Jia again, is a chance this time, a chance that I leave.Zhang Ying Ying contuses although I harm my heart deeply, but this is also the their family training piece female to have no square.No one will would like to wear a matter be known.
The in the mind settles descend idea, my attention starts returning to my body, the body is relaxed, those two kinds of extremities of inside the dint have already synthesized integral whole in this affairs as well.BE seen by the career of host's Mr. in the novel, this was my capability to promote.Take care of it!This time also thanks to mine "life dollar" to want not I am dead at that my elder brother younger sister's under charge.I can't forget of, I am a person with clear gratitude and grudge.One day there will, I want all of them to lie prone on the ground to come up to beg me.
The humiliation is difficult to forget!!!This decision that is the second-time injury that I am subjected to, make me arrive at here for the first time, made me next to settle to be sworn enemies with Zhang Jia this time.Hurting me will pay for it!!
Chapter 5 artistic talent beginning shows

The artistic talent beginning shows slowly me to come to turn to come over and see purple cloud being carrying steaming hot soup to walk.See I start, purple cloud is a concussion very much, the bowl in the hand almost sells at ground up.She carried bowl to come over, a face excitedly said:"Gu Ye you are too awake well!"
I feel my own whole body is blunt full strength, hence I started to lift a quilt.Purple cloud hurriedly obstructs me, but I just lightly fended off the hand that she stretches to come over.Picked up a clothes to sit"purple cloud, I had no matter, I just thoughted of that the garden walks.BE not dropped to water in, have no what of."
"Gu Ye ……, you still don't know, it has been more than 10 days since you had been collapsed and fainted, even feel helpless doctor Huas of well-known hall of benefit Ren in the capital city.Are you just right to how to sign a horse to go out now."
What?I have been collapsed and fainted so long of time?Care to know medium I is to pass by so one small meeting.But I still keep insisting starting, purple cloud has to wash face and comb hair for me.
I walk before mirror, although that copper mirror is unclear, but I also see of I the current appearance is very distressed.I thought of novel in of don't all not build glass, make a mirror?See come later I also tried to want to walk this road, the mirror here too time.I thought of my in the mind not from of happy, I thoughted of later the breakthrough of development ordered.I inquire about:"Purple cloud, I am collapsed and fainted of this how many days all have what matter?"
", Hall the young master and Ms. Tang give your book ……"
"Say!They chase my book how?"
"They took away several of the books of Gu Ye an origin and said to do obeisance to read to do obeisance to read."
"Hum!How may they understand, one is a playboy, the another two are the obstinate females who dances a knife lane gun.How may they understand my book."
"Gu Ye, Ms. Tang not is be like you say of so of, they just have a little self-will.It isn't very bad.What they frightenned all cried that day, do they return to once see you, just you didn't come to, hall young master very bad of, beat last you still took away your book to still say what experience for a while, I see him is envy you ……"
"Purple cloud don't get blah!"Zhang Ying Ying didn't know to when come in.
I looking at her and brush past one silk on her face embarrassed, after all contuse me, she also has and how I say is also her husband.Her behavior said severity to is to murder close man, behead.Although Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论