2012年11月12日星期一

cheap beats by dre th landlord and do S

Empress,cheap beats by dre, I see Shi Guan protect and that shopkeeper is obviously all some cautious, so the simply openings says:
"This time come, I mainly want to cooperate with landlord and do Su Hang's silk greatly, just don't know that how is your idea of landlord?"
Shi Guan protects deliberate for a while, just the your book courage asks a way:
"Hou Ye you can can see at under, the virtuous Yin is naturally to don't dare to refuse, just at under hear that the childe of Hao house in Suzhou is the good friend of Hou Ye, the Hou Ye why not seeks them to cooperate and on the contrary seek to ascend our this small store?"
Shi Guan protects once the this time words export and stand at part of rich and honored but a bit not happy, he some eccentric openingses say:
"Landlord says so that is doubt the intention of our master?"
Such a big hat, his Shi Guan protects but accepts to can not stand, isn't pressed to die all is okay, he hurriedly the openings say:
"Be not, at under absolutely have no this meaning, just a bit curious, after all Hou Ye's doing business has been a sky, movements horse, but often can show results, let at under curious tight."
I put to say:
"Looked landlord to still keep misunderstanding me, however also no wonder that, I come this time of also too suddenly, landlord unavoidably will have the guest the worry of the big deceit lord."
Shi Guan protects but doesn't defend what, everyone is an understand person, since I already pick words clear, his power not equal to I, so only listenned to son.
I smiled to say for a while:
"Although say that the Hao mark is my good friend, and the Hao house also has a few big workshops, just so-called and add flowers to brocade rather give timely assistance, I several 100,002 silvers send to a Hao house can buy as well several more knit machine, but if put at landlord probably can develop a big scale here, so money of the Zheng is more!"
Hear I say this, Shi Guan protects of face top on the contrary flash across one silk is easy, this year as long as being for money, that cooperation that has, I intentionally I the on bed terms Hao mark cooperation says of mold faintness paste, and still put clear oneself this for spending some silver Zheng more money, this is an enough reason to a businessman, as for I don't choose Hao object reason, if they don't believe, literally guess to go to!
"This affair, at under must also deliberate for a while, the momentary perhaps can not also give Hou Ye you 1 reply, hope Hou Ye you don't want to blame and scold."
"Ha ha, this several 100,002 businesses, like a deliberation for a while is unavoidably, only the affair is urgent, opportune moment once missing can not sought again so much, I today stay overnight on this prosperous Ze town, hope that landlord can give 1 to reply tomorrow, don't how know?"
Shi Guan preserves some in astonishment looking at me, the pleased form says at the color ground:
"Now that the Hou Ye intend is old on small town night, why not arrive at under in home, occupy to look for Hou Ye like this also convenient."
I didn't refuse and roared with laughter ground to say:
"That bothered landlord."



Chapter 321 Wu Jiang goes(3)

So-called Chiang-Nan park what I experienced is few, oneself at yarn hat beard together the house there it is said that be build according to Chiang-Nan the style of the park of, afterwards the establishment of country villa, Xu Jue also seeks to some work departments for me of ability work clever artisan, in it is said that have already mastered in Chiang-Nan park.
But truely southern small hospital, I once experienced of only have Chen Jia Da Dun's hospital in the Chuang in week, and Hao object house in Suzhou.This house also and those twos similar habit of having for having ancient businessman's, that be low key, although say that Shi Jia was already the richest person whom the prosperous Ze town is worthy of the name, but their house sees the slightest don't make open from the front door.
In the city teacher, the magnificent makes open, performance of is your real strenght, however in this kind of small town in Chiang-Nan, rarely have so of.Even if is Shi Jia's store also is only that the shop front is a little bit bigger, the thing is a little bit more whole, inside ten duos of a little bit cleaner just.
I live in in an individual hospital of Shi Jia, to the romantic feeling of this Chiang-Nan small hospital I but have no that pleasure to appreciate, because Wu Tang spreads the news of latest teacher in the city have already passed over here, fore basic virtues piece has a great achievement heart to slice and has already entered upon to carry on construction to have the department Ya the affair of the door now.
According to my plan, the have the department Ya the door of raise to set up although then time that says minimal demand half year can completely revolve, can still have a very rigorous problem, that be I the investment set foot in the profession of silk now, how long will it take just can suffer enough result?
I once considered as well and the Hao house cooperate, but key of BE.Hao house at Su Hang a took to conduct have already had how many persons, bottom in the house is substantial, the that silver of mine basically not enough family sees of, there is the opportunity to become rich, does the somebody else why not do by himself[herself]?
But a little bit smaller of again mostly is hand don't get up of Dou, before thinking after thinking, Shi Jia is one of my good cooperation colleague.Ask for help of Shi Jia at Su Hang a take of person's vein.And Shi Jia conducts the capital operation of "machine door property, knit a door to lift a hand to" some years also, the means is well-trained, I return in case train those people.
On the second day, Shi Guan protects and then sends a person to invite I got to den in, some kind of after exchanging greeting, finally made reference to a positive.
"Hou Ye, you release of cooperation to is coming down to say.Is really a great temptation, but the relevant Hou Ye want to set foot in the affair of silk industry at under 100 think not get its solution, don't know that the Hou Ye can untie in the next doubt?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, look this view to protect one silk worry that the rightness cooperates to still have an end with me, if saying that I don't tell him is truely causal, he it is very likely turn me down.
"Landlord.You also know that I just came from the capital city, if you also had a friend in the capital city, I missed you to want to build up sea Mao to have the department Ya the affair of the door to also have to hear to the imperial government?"
Shi Guan protects a point to nod and says:
"This affair at under really have to hear, just don't know this and we does this affair have a relation?"
I am tiny tiny a smile.Say:
"I was responsible for two years ago and those Yi person of trade, traded profits with those Yi persons astonishing, the imperial government established to have the department Ya the door now, be for doing business,say landlord with those Yi persons also unmoved at 1:00?"
Shi Guan protected to shake to shake head.Say:
"I am just a very small silk ans stain businessman, it is the business of duty to make it all, although say and those Yi persons' doing business profits is very big, but after all want to undertake too strong risk.If in case of one day the imperial government policy changed, do we don't lose capital?"
Shi Guan protects say is exactly now at present world most people worry of affair, in those early years I and those Europeans do business, in addition to the bargain that acts for imperial government completion, only have my family and be regarded as the private, is Zhang Yun Ling and at last would not like to set foot in this, either among them.
Although say for these two years, I was a Zheng, the jealous person was also many, but truely was releasing to the business' forbiding system, some people are anti- to pour some worry.
"Landlord says to don't have no truth as well, however enemy someone dare to guarantee, the imperial government absolutely can't change policies too frequently and beg in the much less rich and honored insurance, if say the industry that landlord willing stays by the side parents to leave, Anne Anne livings to rarely wait eventually old, the spirit of enterprise have no the slightest, that be I have never come."
"Hou Ye ……" Shi Guan protected openings to just want to say what.
"Landlord, although I am the cloth dress that the imperial government sets up formally Hou, however I, the business is a business!In spite of identity, I now as a businessman come you talk of, if say that you have what worry of words though speak."
Shi Guan protects to listen to me to say these, deliberate for a while just say:
"Even if is at under cooperate, but produce the silk coming out to sell into with Hou Ye where?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, Shi Guan protects to seem to also really show interest, just he is some hesitant, I return the ground add a fire for him:
"Landlord, waits that to has department Ya once the door establish, those big sellers and those Yi persons talk about business, will have a great deal of silk ans stain run off to go, and Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论