2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre t the sad look on th

See her smoothly confabulation, French level is also the highest.
This is really an abundant dinner, the opening of seafood flavor soup no matter, still goose liver pate and French steaks all very tasty Yi person.The red wine that even there is Bordeaux, lets to drink together to eat usually inattentive of I also ain't greatly opened by appetite.A western meal has a little quite good of, the vegetables is slowly an up, hardly appear a wasted phenomenon.Suit this kind of 23 people's appointment very much.Looking at her Jiao Yan in candlelight, my at heart incredibly presents romantic this phrase of one.
The comfortable Yue eats very slowly and looking at the hand that I incises steak and seems to be what rubbish to mean to say, the but again smiled to smile and lowered the head.My Zheng for a while, smile way:"Execuse me, I know that my hand is too rough, takes a knife and fork to a little bit feel not so good."The comfortable Yue shakes, tiny and red on the face, way:"Which have, I am to feel the posture that you use knife is very beautiful, you just say that you just once had 23 a western meals, how do I feel that you seem and bear that using knife is similar, is familiar with very much.Various usage of knife method absolutely makes people become fascinated.I since the childhood grew up in the foreign country, but had never seen use with the knife be like you so okay, incise very fine, and absolutely some voices all had no."
I am a burst of deelpy ashamed, wish you if know that the person that die under my knife doesn't know any F, absolutely can't use beautiful this phrase.However say come also strange, own brawl technical ability and knife method marksmanship, seem is also postponing a straight straight line to quickly promote.The career of every Wu life all lets own fighting strength have leaping of quality.Even feel to have already gradually sublimated to take to there is the pleasant impression to grow a certain art sort.
Art of killing people?I can report it with helpless a smile.
Finish eating lord after meal, the comfortable Yue made the Sa slowly drink coffee with me on the chocolate biscuit of ground hazelnut and slowly tasted.I took a look the color of the sky, be just at night, then say with smile:"Today return is really pretty early.You say a short while which good?"Wish since you are so polite, reliability again a little bit more romantic, regrettable oneself to T City knows very few, don't know as well in the evening place of having the romance sweet.
However comfortable Yue but smiled to smile, way:"I just was to say and thought that you accompany me to a place."My Zheng for a while, strange way:", I think that you are to make me come to have supper with you."Comfortable Yue exhibition once the Yan smile and play trick a sort way:"Make you help to work, affirmative must bribe first for a while."
My Hey of on smiling, way:"It originally isn't sincerely solid idea to thank me."Comfortable Yue way:"Just joking, however the definite short while wants to bother your piece a matter, I miss you with I together to Lyu Cun Xiao's house is once."
"Lyu Cun Xiao?"I think for a while, just think of to seem a little bit ex- sky evening that black-and-blue student, not from strange way:"Go to his house?How, where did you check his house to live?"
The comfortable Yue ordered to nod, way:"What is to check, speak of to is really a Qiao impending, this student incredibly turned to learn our school to come on Monday."I open widely a mouth and shake head a way:"This also too Qiao."Comfortable Yue lightly H'm a , way:"In fact don't calculate as well very Qiao, the president said, this kid this is several about have already turned 78 schools in the middle of the year.Usually cause trouble to fight, each schools at not a few months, so a lot of schools would not like to want him.However seem the home have much of a position, and and our president seem to know, so the president finally still decided to receive him."
I a , present one in the brain that kid's a few side permit.Not from slowly shake head, way:"Your meaning, is want to visit at the house, I miss you need not so hard to tackle.This kid is at at most foolish 12 months of your school."The comfortable Yue helplessly sighed tone, way:"I am a teacher of and ignore to a good student still a bad student and always have a job and compulsory.Besides the president still names to us to him this, it is key period, if I allow it permissive from flow, not only can ruin this student, it is very likely as to it's also his student result in bad influence.Do you know?He just comes to short five days and play truant for two days, have for several days for school and other students take place to rub and still raised hand to fight yesterday."
Looking at the sad look on the comfortable Yue face, I not from make fun a way:"Hey, you are still that the class of elite class lead ah, really can not see clearly.I see you having time to teach extension school and also thinking that your work is pretty leisurely and carefree."The comfortable Yue stared my one eye, way:"You still smile, the somebody elses all urgently died.I come to teach extension school can purely for making money, you really think I am comfortable of ah, I am to like a to arrive holidays go to international community tour, so want to take to be young, make great effort more profitable.However I have never influenced my formal teaching.All of my students are pretty excellent, positive as it does, I just don't miss Lyu Cun Xiao flub now this class."
I ordered to nod, way:"Your meaning thinks that I accompany you to do this to visit?"Comfortable Yue H'm a , way:"I also know that the request like this has a little rudely, so ……you if having no time can refuse."
I shook to shake head, way:"My pouring is a nothing important matter son.Why do you want me to accompany however I ain't too understand."The comfortable Yue is crafty on smiling, way:"I originally make his parent come to school in person a , who know that the person of their house seems to be all never at home.The telephone is what maid answers each time, I talk over with him several times, don't change at all as well.So I just decided to visit at the house.See his house exactly is how to teach a kid!"I smile, way:"This heel I am still that the nothing important relate to."
"Who said to don't relate to!"Comfortable Yue dynasty my Du Du mouth, way:"Who make you are so show off, you know that I say his house, ask him an important position address how he say, he says unless you go, he is just willing to say."
"I depend, be not!"
Comfortable Yue helplessly on smiling, way:"So I always very bad impression violence, you see, you just begin so once, to the kid's influence far far above our these teachers.You don't know that he with at the time that I chatted, has already worshiped you more in the words."
"So ah!"I hesitated for a while,cheap beats by dre, way:"But I ain't a teacher, going to so the meeting can't have a little not satisfactory.And you also said, his parent usually not at home, go to today meeting can't also not at."
"Lyu Cun Xiao promised me, if I take you to go to, he definitely makes his father stay at home.Besides this is the weekend, should at of.You don't well say very!"The comfortable Yue seldom acts in pettish soft language of face to entreat a way by 1 kind.
My nature cans not refuse and has to a smile way:"The mouth of cannibalism is soft, I can say is the word not?"The comfortable Yue smiles sweetly, way:" Know that you can't refuse."I ha ha on smiling, suddenly realize that forgetting a form but smiling to have a little in this kind of place isn't satisfactory, hurriedly depresses an orotund way:"With what so affirmative."
"Does this still use to guess, you are also willing to begin to your irrelevant matter, and besides I come to beg you now."The comfortable Yue says with a smile.This woman smiles and has much of to grow a special atmosphere.
Have a meal, we called car, address provide according to Lyu Cun Xiao, rush through to the outskirts of T City.The comfortable Yue says, this is the rich man area of T City.The floating and beautiful villa looking at to follow mountain and set up, thinking to Lyu Cun Xiao's house should be very rich.
The by this time comfortable Yue tells the for-rent car driver the detailed address, this driver a , took a look us from see behind the mirror, freely way:", You go to Lyu Jia of ah."Comfortable Yue strange way:"You how can anyone know do we go to Lyu Jia?"That driver shrugs shoulders a to smile, way:"Certainly know, you say of all of address neighborhoods were the sites in sky in."
The saying isn't intentional, the hearer has intention to.My facial expression changed all of a sudden, I once turned round all of a sudden to go, to the comfortable Yue way:"Is Lyu Cun Xiao's father a sky in?"The comfortable Yue has a little oddness my air variety, shake head a way:"Be not ah, I remember to contact manual up what to write is Lyu Jia Hao."Said Leng for a while, way:"Sky in, what you said is the president who isn't a medium sky of industry.A few days ago do I still on TV see him, good elephant Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论