2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dr dre pro y this the smiling

Gua your clock!"
The facial expression of the Lu Ni is a bit embarrassed, the another cause idea does a shape for doing not understand, and the openings asks a way:
"Do not know Mr. Chou says that all of these is what mean?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, speak slowly a way:
"The greatly clear raw silk visits lake state, but the raw silk of lake state, have already had 50% or so in my hand, my rough of once calculate, just carry these raw silk dealers to a Wo country, only is this, can acquire a bottom 100,002 profitses is not!If return journey then purchase the best Wo cloth dealer of country to carry the hinterland and Gao Li in the Wo country and Luzon on taking, can earning more!Lu Mr. Ni by yourself can measure for a while, exactly continue to come to deal with me with William together, still keep preparing to take own tall ship to start big money of onward voyage Zheng."
Hear I say and William's affair, flash across of the face of Lu Ni the surprise of the one silk, however Lu Ni don't answer my question, on the contrary openings ask a way:
"Why do you still need to seek to ascend me now that you have already known that I am to sincerely talk for you?"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, stand up to say:
"At public in, William makes me dislike very much, but in addition to you outside of the others have no weight like this again, so I just seek you to come over."
Lu Ni deliberate some kind of after, just slowly open mouth to say:
"This affair my a person Be perhaps hard to make decision, I still return to and my friends the company measure for a while!"
Hear Lu Ni say this, the smiling face on my face more of glitter, my openings says:
"Is so also good, I send the Lu Mr. Ni."
Open door just come out have no how far, the distance appeared Wu Tang's figure, at his is after death a benefit Ma the Dou still have this time come of Italy representative.
If it very unfortunately, be I intend to call° togethe these foreign businessmen come of time, the head of group of the Italian tall ship at the right moment far sail didn't return, otherwise on time, the affair is easy to solve, because company's brigade of Italy early pass benefit Ma Dou to once reveal cooperative intention to me.
Chapter 299 carries on blackmail exactly
The Lu Ni also saw benefit Ma Dou and he nearby of that Italian businessman represent, certainly, if he the words coulded not see, my idea can waste.
Wu Tang in a hurry walked to come over, at my ear low language, then I took a look the benefit Ma of distance Dou, and then turn head to took a look is standing the Lu Ni over there,beats by dr dre pro, on the face intentionally peep out difficult air, finally I just the low voice ordered Wu Tang Ji's.
Wu Tang returns to and took the benefit Ma Dou and that Italian businessman to walk from another hallway and looking at me to came back from walking, the face of the Lu Ni top not from of appeared the strain of one silk, in my heart not from of a joy:Now that you are hesitant, I add a point for you to anticipate!
"Lu Mr. Ni is really ashamed, perhaps you wanted to decide now, is really ashamed, however you also know, the benefit Ma Dou father is my good friend, and his friend has already once revealeds a cooperation with me as well of meaning, just pull a section to receive a Sir this time have no at, so they just don't make a decision, what to very pitiful was the letter that pulls a section to receive a Sir to just arrive, he decides to want to cooperate with me, and he to I give of the offer also the slightest has no opinion, so ……"
The Lu Ni hears these and has already understood my meaning, very obviously, I this is telling him:Dear Lu Mr. Ni, I didn't intend to cooperate with you.
From William their dialogue to see, these people's real strenght to me all really approves, just for the sake of allied put together to take advantage o me to be placed in a low valley now, fight for the biggest benefits for oneself, but now the "break contract" of Italy, although the businessman of that Italy the slightest doesn't know that they are exploited by me, but in the eyes of Lu Ni, the businessman of Italy has already disobeyed agreement.
The Lu Ni hurriedly says:
"Mr. Chou, we Holland company brigade's also the slightest having no opinion to your offer , just due to the face, have to attach and William, hope that you can understand, you just say of cooperation, I can promise you now!Is complete according to your offer!"
I smiled to shake to say for a while:
"Lu Mr. Ni.I really appreciate your support, I feel regrettable for you very much, your hesitant make you miss a good opportunity, just of the agreement have been already canceled."
Hear I say this, the Lu Ni has some to get angry with ground to say:
"You how can so!Not is say good wait my consideration for a while!"
I am tiny tiny on smiling, calmly say:
"Lu Mr. Ni pleases to be angry, my meaning BE, I can promise hand over to the half merchandise in the my hand you.And just this year of, as for next year of, I think that who everybody will definitely tell me with own activity to is my best cooperation object!"
Beat a mouth to a sweet Zao, this isn't the behavior two magic weapons, hear the words that I say a behind, although the Lu Ni is still a bit upset.However this was also the helpless affair, he also had to some unhappily leave.
Looking at the Lu Ni leaves of figure, I feel my own mood very relaxed, want ~only someone falter, their so-called alliance meeting at in a short instant of collapse.I in the moment and almost appeared those Europeans to revile scornfully the scene of pulling the skin each other.
See I come in, the businessman of the benefit Ma Dou and that Italy hurriedly stand get up, some kind of ceremonious after, the host and guest respectively falls, I just sometimes the Italian businessman who conjecture I's in front.Is different from those persons who all over reveal this broker bad habit, at present of the person seem many the breathing of the one silk book, let person feel the gentle, if don't know his real identity.I probably will regard as him a from the Italian long range since then of scholar.
"Dear second inside radicle Mr. Li, I am very happy to see you here, your arrival for me save go to manily bother, please make me mean a with gratitude!"(The computer reads www.16 ks.Cn)
I looking at second inside radicle benefit to say.
The second inside radicle benefit hears me saying so and also hurriedly answering to say:
"Mr. Chou, the Hollander and person in English wants to unite to put together to inhibit you this time, we feel very not only colourful, and this is a very serious damage to the prestige of our foreign businessman, so I just represented our captains to pass father to contact with you."
No matter superficially say what brilliance, in fact and only are that these European's standpoints are different, a group of persons aren't optimistic about me, while the Italian is optimistic about me, so simple.
Put in the finger on the table, lightly play, deliberate for a while, I just slowly open mouth to say:
"I want to know that your Italian can buy me how much of goods?"
The second inside radicle benefit shook to shake head and said:
"Our Italian usually all from purchase goods in thunder house in Guangzhou, although say that your goods of Mr. Chou charge to to compare them of a little bit low, but we still can not buy you of goods, unless you let benefit to me!"
I determinedly shook to shake head and answered to say:
"Second inside radicle Mr. Li, just you have been already said as well, my goods compare with their goods prices to have to be low, this actually is that I have already let the benefit to you, again let the benefit be getting more impossible."
Listen to me so on saying, appeared one silk on the face of second inside radicle benefit of hesitant, see come out, he also want to take advantage o this opportunity seek some benefitses for he, is just different from the means of those people of William.
I immediately after say:
"Second inside radicle Mr. Li, now we imperial government of the situation is ambiguous unclear, who also can not remember clearly exactly ban on foreign trade will can't open, also or the coastal defense of Guangdong department governor of province Ya the door will can't really set up, if the coastal defense takes charge of governor of province Ya the door really set up, so the thunder house can continue with you cooperate still don't know of matter, but I now but can promise you, even if is a coastal defense department of the Ya door established, I can also the slightest not bear debt of consign your goods to you, and the price still agrees after negotiation according to our before the event like Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论