2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dr dre pro tener to taste

Arrive injury, intentionally say:"Eldest brother, did you just is it the different idea that use that method?Now how be doing again?"
I the in the mind pain scolded that dead dwarf, on the mouth but say:"Can't, the different idea aroused the doubt of a certain vinegar altar son, only crustily skin of head to the difficult Fu orchid was once.If I believe to make her difficult to do, the someone in the mind will be a little bit more pleasurable."
Once the words finish saying, my facial expression is surprising difficult to see, because the silk of Man Di sat beside at the table underneath ruthlessly choke me for a while, painful get me tearses to almost all flow out.Is serious, the liking to cry of past ghost after hasing the wildcat hasn't tasted tears for a long time that very salty taste.
Many bad companies are all strong to endure to smile an idea, are their eyes sharp.O.K. there is a good friend remaining big wave, he hurriedly says for I breaking siege, again:"Eldest brother, you still make a telephone call to the son of master, seeing can turnover some funds there and solve the biggest public finance problem first to discuss it later an other at him."
I hurriedly should 1, borrow to take a telephone, significantly twist body, put the silk of Man Di in the hand on my leg to move to open to, then dialed old man's special airplane, all so late, he should return to.
Indeed as expected, the old man son picked up a telephone, and know I is who, say with smile:"Boy, etc. your telephone!"
"Master son do you know that I want to beat to come?"I feel suspicious.
"Ha ha, deceit am I old and careless, don't understand anything?While making a phone call in the afternoon you not is say your wildcat public finance also appears a problem, open what general assembly?"Old man says.
I thought of all of a sudden, that freely said, for doing not let old man and I keep on aming bothersome, have never thought him to on the contrary record at mind, my in the mind is a burst of touched, if not is following remaining big wave to make a telephone call to come over, don't know that the old man son wants to wait I to arrive when.
"Ha ha, who dared to say your senile person, I chopped down his head to you to be a toilet."Is touched under not from greatly flatter.
"To go to go, have what rubbish and then say quickly.The weather is getting colder, I this old guy can have no your young man so good spirit, can I want to drill into warm bedding earlier."Old man smiles to scold a way.
"I really want to borrow° from you some mone to turnover.This all blames me too radical, make wildcat the public finance is collapsing now of edge, if the words of business recession this month even gather together the everyone's wages not and together."I sigh a way.
"Probably is your boy to want to lend money, so was old sky of to divide your luck to also order to me.Today two negotiations, is also after you fire away a telephone, the process carries on very smoothly, they have already done to concede, agree at continue a style's beating absolute being Bu for this period of time will plus in the debt past of, totally gather together to 8, let me quickly develop speed."Old man spoke this good news with the easy tone.
I envy a way:"That closes me what matter?Is a master son your eloquence get,beats by dr dre pro, this matter just goes.Ha ha, boy I am stained with some light and lend some sweetener to taste."
"I feel that being your is lucky!"The old headman insists.
I am startled …..





The text chapter 12 zero wears to help
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:20 chapter word numbers:5838


"Originally negotiation wasn't very smooth for for the first time, all of those businessmen being a benefit is a diagram, the one mouthful insists in this case no longer give money, and said from the righteous and came up to speak already the absolute being Bu would look after very much to us, can not concede again.Our both parties certainly talks very Jiang, so has to take a break, mollifies atmosphere.When and you over telephone empress, we sit again at negotiation before the table, this time but is surprising smooth, result you have already known.Afterwards the meeting after ending me just knows reason, originally their that chairman's son just at south the area was played confidence trick, those bludgers(made this kind of under three over trifle of wasn't likely to be an underworld) after knowing his identity not only didn't put a person, but also extorted this vice- chairman 2,000,000.That chairman isn't not willing to give up these money, after all son although lusting for women is wasteful,is always own son, he is afraid and then fears that these bludgers not only doesn't put a person, but also need to kill people to kill after accepting money, the police takes care of very strictly to this kind of affairs, so only sought us to help under the sistuation that is not likely to report to the police, and in consideration of we the organization of eastern area move to have a little a difficulty in line in the southern area, promising those 2,000,000 ransoms can be into our cash awards.You want that you a made a phone call to come and then took place this kind of matter, is it the luck that you bring that is what?"Old man says with smile.
"."I just should a , think of right away what, counter-question a way, "master son, can't be you ……"
"Go!You think me what."Old man smiles to scold a way:"That young master is played at the south area, also at the right moment someone see he hug a female of descend a building of guest house, then be entered around one by several individuals dark of corner of the street.Because now south area very disorderly, this person doesn't dare to press near to see as well and in a hurry take aim one eye, don't know to is some what person."
", Master son, your scout really has no place not at ah.Even check this kind of small matters of arrive.If isn't a south the area just disordered, just the influence replaced to have a little in disorder, you not right away can come that young master extrication?These 2,000,000 also too earn."I envy a way.
"So cheapness you are this boy.The south area is your site, these 2,000,000 hand over to you to be responsible for.Remember, those bludgers request of will receive money tomorrow noon, if you in this time inside make not certain, I absolute being Bu the meeting was consumedly shameful."Old man frightens me.
I just have no so stupid, I say:"Master son don't be the kid to me.That what pair chairman affirmative know distributing of situation and mafia, now at society dozen roll of who don't get in touch with 1:00 ah.He knows east the area does south business affirmation of the area contain difficulty, so also affirmation just ask you to be responsible for to hand over ransom, the person can definitely come back.He makes use of the reputation of the meeting of your absolute being Bu to?Let those bludgers rest in God the commitment of Bu meeting, this son can't report to the police."
"Your boy too thief.However if is such, can have no 2,000,000 cash awards.You but extort an expert, those boys unexpectedly made ax in front of Lu class, don't you teach them how to go?Anyway your organization lacks money again and earn to order small money flower flower is also quite good.Let like this that chairman's money also gives of thrilling, after all fall on the our hand compare fall at humiliate those hands of his son a little bit best.While also showing face, lending to your money, I am also a little bit generous."
I completely can foresee a facial expression for old man son to say this sentence, must be a false to arrive extremity, unfortunately can't, have something to beg of others Bai, I at the right moment tomorrow will go to a Fu orchid there, not Be lost to absolute being Bu with the great commander soldier meeting of intelligence report ability and oneself be south the ground of the area head snake, this matter should reckon without.2,000,000?Ha ha, add money in nowadays, enough passed through difficult situation in next month, as long as no longer have what big activity.
"Eldest brother, you just in the telephone and the master son pull what ah?Did he agree to lend° money us?"Once I hang a telephone, week far ambition this Chancellor of the Exchequer quickly ask the question of money.
I say with smile:"See you so ……with how may my rare magic power borrow not to arrive money?And tomorrow go to south the area conveniently can also earn some extra income back."
Although everyone drive I the first words influence have chicken skin pimple, however the ends were all aroused curiosity by me, it forced I just say with old man's son 15110 grounds said out.
"Ha ha, does this matter make moves for need not eldest brother, isn't how many bludgers?Eldest brother, you to Su three make a telephone call, let him check, we tomorrow do and then went, you with concentration toward Fu elder sister and fix the south area site so important matter!"Zhao Xin Ren says.
Is dizzy, are you to don't understand or pack careless, not understand I just and so say pure for coaxing the silk of Man Di and having already lent tomorrow with and the Fu orchid meet and see the appearance of Zhao Xin Ren's thief's thief, should be the latter.However I believe that he is a good heart, hope I and the Fu orchid get along with for more time.
Luckily the silk of Man Di has no again be suspicious, she disappears to differently order, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论